If you were hoping to read something like I started to have labor pains last night, you'd be wrong. No signs of impending labor & I am at work again this morning. I never really understood until this week what people meant by being "sick of being pregnant", but I'm there. My back hurts & my belly is just flat out in my way. With the baby sitting so low in my pelvis (for all intensive purposes she's right on my bladder) I am not comfortable for long before I have to go to the bathroom again. I'd love nothing more than to see her make an exit before May 3rd, but I'm not very confident that will happen.
Tom & I had both put in guesses on her date of birth, weight, length, and the time she'd be born. Tom guessed today...I'm guessing he's wrong. I guessed May 1st. I'm guessing that I'm wrong too, unfortunately.
You're right--I was hoping for word of labor beginning. If you have a pool going, I'll take Saturday, May 1!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom