Monday, April 26, 2010

And we're waiting...

As promised, I'll do daily updates until baby Malchow appears. I am at work today & will have to put in a full 10 hours at the office (there's just no escaping the tremendous amount of work that has to be done as we head into our final 5 days before we hear back from the FDA).

I'm exhausted - having not slept much last night (but more than poor Tom). I'm torn: I really want the baby out, but I also want to be at work when we hear back from the FDA - which should be a fun & exciting day at work. The only problem with that is that day is almost for sure not to be until Friday...so we'll see if I make it.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow - so I'll post an update then!

No comments:

Post a Comment