and no...I can't help you with the "girl" picture below...I saw what she was talking about during the live ultrasound, but am failing to see the "3 lines" now...oh well.
So excited for the two of you! There is no doubt "she" will be absolutely beautiful! I am now excited to be able to go out and buy those cute little baby girl clothes for her, they are the always the best! Love, Kerry xxxooo
Stand back world! A tall beautiful blond with brains and world class athletic talent is coming!You are in for a great future with this lady.Anyone know where the Olympics are in 2028? Love Tom&Kerry
I am soooo excited for you both! I cant wait to shower baby girl Malchow with gifts! Love Mai
ReplyDeleteWow! I know she will be as beautiful as her Mommy!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the two of you! There is no doubt "she" will be absolutely beautiful! I am now excited to be able to go out and buy those cute little baby girl clothes for her, they are the always the best! Love, Kerry xxxooo
ReplyDeleteStand back world! A tall beautiful blond with brains and world class athletic talent is coming!You are in for a great future with this lady.Anyone know where the Olympics are in 2028? Love Tom&Kerry
ReplyDeleteThat kid already has biceps!! Can't wait to come and decorate
ReplyDeleteLove, Stephanie and Brent
Christie and Tom..... wow! Congratulations! I am soooo excited for you guys! Little feet, little hands... oh, how perfect! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHeart,
Kate Lindsay