My job search continues (though it is mostly a frustrating battle). I will apply for unemployment this week for the first time. I'm not proud of that status. I have had 3 interviews with the company Dendreon (DNDN - stock symbol) since early August. This process has taken FOREVER as I applied for the job (which is a Marketing Manager) back in JULY! They tell me I should hear something by next Friday (October 10th). Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm afraid I may die of boredom otherwise...
The dogs have never been in better shape. I take them for 6.4 mile long walks about 5 times a week. It is our joint exercise. I'm giving them today off. Two days ago we were caught in a torrential downpour. The skies opened up on us & we were soaked & cold (or at least I was) by the time we got home.
We had some new blinds installed (see photo). They are the type that let some light in. This picture is standing in our entry way. We were afraid of the direct sunlight fading out some of our artwork. They are on a remote!
Well - I guess that is all from land of Malchow. I'm hopeful that we'll have GOOD NEWS to share next week from my job hunting...
No comments:
Post a Comment