Yes, I have finally landed a great job! After being unemployed since July 3rd (and just 2 weeks after my severance ended) I have somewhat "unofficially" accepted a job with Dendreon (www.dendreon.com). They said they just have to check my references & I'll get the "official" offer on Monday!
Dendreon will be applying for FDA approval of a cancer treatment for prostate cancer in November. They anticipate the full commercial launch to be mid 2010. My position is a Marketing Manager for that treatment called Provenge.
Their platform is very interesting & is all cancer related. They are looking into treatments for other types of cancer at this time as well including lung, breast, and colon cancers. They are not "drug" or pharmaceutical related treatments, but rather biotech treatments using the patients own immune system. Very interesting stuff & a great opportunity for me as I get to start with them just as they are garnering their entire marketing team!
No comments:
Post a Comment